Dr. Meloy writes for Psychology Today.
His articles are featured in Psychology Today: The Forensic Files
- WAVR-21 Threat Assessment app
- Psychology Today - Forensic Files
- Sandy Hook Promise
- Research Gate
- Specialized Training Services
- Global Institute of Forensic Research
- Work Trauma Services
- Institute Psychology & Threat Management (Institut Psychologie & Bedrohungsmanagement)
- Van der Meer & Associates
- Team Psychology & Security (Team Psychologie & Sicherheit)
J. Reid Meloy, Ph.D.
Dr. Meloy has authored or co-authored over two hundred twenty papers published in peer-reviewed psychiatric and psychological journals, and has authored, co-authored or edited eleven books. He has been conducting research and writing on personality disorder, psychopathy, stalking, narcissism, criminality, mental disorder, and targeted violence for the past twenty-five years. View Full Bio>>